- LNL Building Products formed by Georgia Liu and his father, Marlon.
- LNL Building Products begins making start part components.
- Manufacturing capability and capacity expand.
Discover Our Story
1993 - 2000
2001 - 2010
- With addition of an investment partner, Evermark LLC is created to focus on door and door components
- Production of door frames and stile & rail doors begins
- Everjamb is designed and introduced into retail and for door manufacturers
- LNL Building Products acquires first contract with Home Depot with stair treads
- The housing market collapses
- Evermark and LNL Building Products merge
- LNL Building Products acquires the Home Depot Stair division of American Wood Moulding
2011 - 2020
- Facing struggling financial results, George Liu buys out private equity interest to re-take full control of company
- Innovative Millwork Technology forms to acquire Surewood Plant from American Wood Moulding
- With business prospering, Evermark becomes an ESOP company
- Re-branding occurs to put all product categories under the “Evermark” brand
- Evermark acquires Jones Stephens’ Hinge and Hardware Division
- Evermark expands leadership & functional capabilities
- New products are launched such as TapNTwist, SlipNGrip, and Everstrike
- Foreign tariffs & antidumping legislation begins to impact global supply chain
- To be continued…..